Smoking is not allowed in any of our units. Smoking outside is permitted, please use ashtrays.
Bedding & Towels
The wood-fired hot tubs are only at the Dream Domes, Stargazer Domes and Cabins. In winter times, when temperatures are below -10 Celsius, Hot tubs are not operational due to the risk of freezing pipes/water stove and may result in damage to the appliance.
No visitors are allowed. We highly value the privacy of other guests. Exemptions may apply if notified and approved by staff.
Quiet hours start after 10pm. We are in a rural area where it gets real quiet at night; we like to keep it that way.
All Cabins are heated with a wood stove, and firewood is provided. The Dream Domes are heated with pellet or propane stoves. Stargazer Domes have electric blankets.
All units have fully equipped kitchens. The type of appliances will depend on which dwelling you have booked.
A BBQ with propane is included at the Dream Domes and cabins. BBQ’s need to be cleaned after use.
Please clean all dishes when leaving cabin or dome.
Bonfires are only allowed in the designated area at the pond. Firewood is not provided; please do not use firewood from cabins/domes.
Our sit-on kayaks are free to use by our guests at the pond, and we rent canoes on the Kingston Creek.
Cross Country Skiing
We do not offer cross country skiing, but Elmhurst Outdoors is only 10 mins from us and offers various trails.
The pond on the property is spring-fed and ideal for swimming, and the surrounding area great for recreating. Please make sure to put equipment back in its proper place and refuse in the garbage bins provided.
We have hiking trails on our property, which in winter are excellent for snowshoeing.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in After 3pm
- Check-out before 11am
- 50% Deposit at time of booking.
- Remaining amount due upon arrival.
- When booking 3 or more units different policies and additional supplements may apply. Contact us for more information.
- Refund of Deposit minus $45 Cancellation fee.
- Deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days of your booking.
- When cancelled within 7 days or in case of a ‘no show’ the total booking price will be charged to your credit card.
- Date changes can be made up to 30 days prior to your stay.
- Owner reserves the right to refuse anyone and will not be held responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money/jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- Any damage to the cabin/dome and or the property’s fixtures/ fittings and furnishings will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be charged accordingly.